|10 Mar - 23 Nov||Registration|
Publish your business profile, focus and collaboration wishes
2. Publish your business profile. The better profile the more meeting requests you will receive
|24 Mar - 25 Nov||Book B2B meetings||- Send meeting requests to selected participants|
- Meeting requests must be accepted or declined
How it works
Use this opportunity to introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
Your profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you're available
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved business profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be promoted by the organizers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
Note: Only visitors can request meetings with exhibitors.
I. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter business profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Visitors send meeting requests to selected exhibitors
- Exhibitors confirm or decline meetings
- Meeting requests have to be approved or declined by the other party to be scheduled
II. Your schedule
- Check your schedule throughout the event using the matchmaking app or the online platform.
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the Matchmaking Area 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification. "No shows" are not appreciated and will be charged 75 euros.
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.
Terms & Conditions
By registering to the Matchmaking event Free From Functional & Health Ingredients 2020, you agree to accept the event related Terms and Conditions:
Let organizers promote your business profiles through the Enterprise Europe Network market place.
- Inform organizers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting.
- Let the organizers give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- Reply in due time at the online feedback form sent by organizers.
- When appropriate, sign a confirmation/impact letter requested by any Enterprise Europe Network partner to acknowledge that you have reached an agreement with other participants at this matchmaking event.